Home freeze drying introduction
Watch an overview of freeze drying and the innovative smart technology that Harvest Right™ provides for you.
Of Nutrients are Retained
Preserves Taste, Color and Nutritional Value
- Freeze drying causes no damage to the nutrition of the food.
- Canning and dehydrating can destroy more than half the food value.
- Freeze drying does not shrink or toughen the food.
- Food retains its aroma, flavor, color, and shape.
- Without water and oxygen to spoil the food, it can last up to 25 years.
Perfect for home storage
Refrigerated food, frozen food, and canned food just don’t last very long. However, freeze dried foods will last up to 25 years. It does not need to be rotated as do other foods. Because of this it is perfect for home storage.
FREEZE DRIED FOOD up to 25 years
100 Dehydrated Food up to 4 years
Canned Food up to 3 years
Frozen Food up to 2 years
Preserve Your Garden Harvest
Every year we plant a garden and every year we produce much more than we can eat or preserve. We gave so much away. Our freeze dryer now makes it possible to eat our own fresh produce in the middle of the winter!