NEW SOFTWARE – VERSION 5.X.25
New software – Harvest Right Freeze Dryers
Please read through instructions to know which of the four updates you need to download.
It is important to note that this new software release only works on freeze dryers that have been purchased since 2017. On the home screen of the freeze dryer, there is a number that tells you which version of software you have. If you have 3.6.11 or a version higher you will be able to install the new software on your freeze dryer.
IMPORTANT – Please read before updating software:
- Versions older than 3.6.11 are not eligible and it could disable your freeze dryer to upload.
- No support will be available to revert back to a previous version.
- Please do not share the software with other customers, direct them to this page to download. (Harvestright.com/software-update)
- Please click here to download and read the most recent USER MANUAL
Software Upgrade Instructions:
First, identify the middle number in the software version on your machine (software version is located in the top right corner of the main home screen), then you will download the version 25 software update with the version that has the matching middle number.
- Follow the instructions above to verify the middle number of the software you are currently using.
- Double check that your freeze dryer has software version 3.6.11, or above, before you continue. If your software is older (a lower number) than v3.6.11, do not continue with installation. Unfortunately, the new software is not compatible with your freeze dryer.
- Once you have downloaded the folder with the compatible file name to your computer, open it by double clicking on it. Then copy the file within the folder onto the root of a 16GB thumb drive (not in a folder).
- Turn off your freeze dryer.
- Insert the USB device with the Harvest Right file into the USB port on your freeze dryer while it is still turned off.
- Turn on your freeze dryer with the USB device still plugged in.
- Wait until you see the new home screen with version 5.x.25 in the top right corner.
- You may now remove the USB device. The installation is now complete, and your freeze dryer is ready to use the new software.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if you encounter a load issue.
Below are the 5 different software update files for version 5.x.25. Please download only the file with the middle number that matches the software version on your freeze dryer. Otherwise, the software won’t load/work.
For example, if you are currently using version 5.2.24, you will want to download HarvestRight-v5.2.25-Update-v5.2.x.
If you are currently using version 3 (3.6.11, or above) or any version 4, you will need to download the 5.0.25 folder.
Once version 5.x.25 has been updated the screen will say “5.x”. To see exactly which version has been installed, simply press “5.x” twice to see v5.x.25d.