Freeze dryers have many uses, and we’re always finding new ways that our customers enjoy their Harvest Right freeze dryer. Some of our customers use their freeze dryers to build a home food storage, while others use them for more healthy daily eating.
We have outdoors enthusiast create backpacking meals or snacks for the trail. Gardeners love freeze drying their produce to preserve their harvest or to find new ways to use food. Bakers and chefs love the many ways that freeze drying allows them to add an extra level of creativity to their craft.
There are countless other ways to use our freeze dryers to make your life more enjoyable, more secure, and more satisfying. Below are a few examples of how to Harvest Right freeze dryer owners are enjoying the benefits of freeze drying.
Food Preservation and Home Food Storage
- Freeze Drying vs. Canning
- Create Your Own Emergency Food Supply and Save Big
- Dehydrating vs Freeze Drying
- Be Prepared for any Emergency
- Being Prepared for an Earthquake
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Being Prepared for Flooding
- 10 Easy Things to Improve Your Emergency Preparedness
Backpacking and Outdoors
- Campers, Hikers, & Backpackers – Freeze Drying at Home
- Freeze Dried Fruit for Day Hiking
- Overnight Camping and Backpacking – Freeze Dried Meals
- Make Your Hunt Better with a Freeze Dryer
In the Kitchen
- Reduce Food Waste with a Freeze Dryer
- Easy Freeze Dry Meals to Keep on Hand
- Freeze Dry Ingredients to Keep Them Fresh for Decades